Today is really an amazing day for me and I hope it will be the same for me.
Guess what? “pH7CMS 5.0 pCO” has just been released! 🎉😊
What’s the news in pH7CMS 5…
- A new “user-dashboard” module has been added. This module (if enabled) will give a nicer and easier interface to your users. A profile carousel has also been added showing the new users.
- Several typos fixed.
- Some admin search forms were broken if “Search with Email” was selected. The SQL column name has been corrected.
- CSRF token issue has been fixed.
- Several improvements have been done for giving a better and nicer social dating builder software.
- [For Developers] pH7CMS’s kernel (pH7Framework) is already over 5 years old. Lot of code refactoring have been done to update the code that smells. Pieces of code has been split into other class methods. I really hope developers will appreciate the effort done.
- pH7Framework’s Video API library (for Youtube, Vimeo and Dailymotion) has been updated to force HTTPS and some minor bugs in the iframe URL parameters have been fixed.
- Several minor bugs have been fixed.
- Design improvements of the error not found page.
- A critical bug in the pH7CMS’s RESTful API with a wrong argument data type has been fixed.
- You can now change the default module through your admin panel (the one running on the homepage which is “user” by default). To do it -> Admin Panel -> Settings -> Default Module
- CSRF token lifetime and Watermark size couldn’t be saved. Now fixed.
- Coding improvements done in the game module.
- A bunch of third-party libraries have been updated to their latest versions.
A lot of efforts have been put in this version and I really hope you will LOVE it! 😊
Please also don’t forget to nominate “pH7CMS” to the final iDateAwards nomination. If you do that, it REALLY HELPS US TO BE MOTIVATED AND TO GIVE YOU THE BEST DATING BUILDER SOFTWARE ❤️
Stay tuned and be with us!
For those who hold pH7CMS Pro: Since this version got a LOT of modifications, please wait until the next minor release to upgrade your current website (this is just a precaution).