Today I’m glad to announce the release of pH7CMS 2.0.8. Second version of the 2.* branch! It’s mainly a maintenance version and fix a few bugs found in pH7CMS 2.0.4.
- Version 2.0.4 added required=”required” HTML attribute but won’t work with CKEditor, so check if PFBC Element class is called by CKEditor
- IM chat modal looks now nicer
- Facebook Login uses now the PHP SDK 5 + some cleanup in the Facebook PHP class (in “connect” module)
- Facebook library has been moved to Composer package
- Remove 2 Background Splash Videos (but kept the best!) since it was too heavy and not necessary to have so many. (now base template has 6 background videos instead of 8)
- Bugfixed when removing thumbnail from a blog post
- If a “blog” or “note” post URL ID was writing with uppercase/lowercase, the post wasn’t not found. This is now fixed
Hope you will enjoy this new version!
And good luck with your online dating business 😉
Talk you soon 🙂