Hi ALL! 🙂
Really happy today saying that pH7Builder (or “pH7CMS” if you prefer 😉 ) has been released!
It got a few improvements, AND a new module for “dating niche” (if chosen during the installation) or selectable through the admin panel later (Admin Panel -> Mod -> Enable/Disable Modules)
The module (called “Cool Profile Page”) will make user profiles more “modern” and “dating-style” 🙂
In short, ideal for dating niches!
- Added a new (dating) “User Profile Page” option.
- Refactoring; LOT, LOT, LOT of improvements in the code + better coding style.
- Display month in a textual format (such a Jan, Feb, Mar, etc.) on user “membership details” page (to avoid confusion with the date).
- Design improvements.
- Minor changes in “Installation Welcome Email” body.
- PSR-2 fixes.
- Show how long a membership plan lasts (membership duration).
- Changed “Report” link text to a “Flag” icon.
- Added “Complexity” and “Case Sensitive” options for the CAPTCHAs.
- Redesigned user status icons (the “online”, “away”, “busy” and “offline” circles).
- Added lovely colour for “Flag” report icon and “Like” link.
- Renamed table names to lowercase only, and with “_” for separating words (to avoid issues if “lower_case_table_names” if enabled).
- Stored table names in class constants.
Hope you will still LOVE your social dating website builder!
And good luck with your online dating web app! 🙂
See you! 😉
P.S. Download pH7 Social Dating CMS, Here 😉